The George Washington Masonic Memorial Theatre
101 Callahan Dr. Alexandria, VA 22301
This beautifully appointed room in classic amphitheater style offers an intimate space for both performers and audience. The theater has eight rows of tiered seating that can be accessed by the second floor. An elevator is available.
The Theater was the setting for the opening scene of National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, starring Nicolas Cage, Jon Voight and Ed Harris.
The Theatre is home to SONOVA's Season concerts.
The George Washington Masonic National Memorial is accessible by car and Metro. It’s located just 15 minutes south of the U.S. Pentagon and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, and is just 12 minutes west of the National Harbor across the Potomac River. Free concert parking is available at the Memorial.
Metro Station: King Street Metro – located across the street from the road entrance to the theater
If you’re driving…
From the South:
- I-95 North to I-495 E/I-95N
- Exit 176B for VA 241N towards Alexandria
- Take VA-236E/Duke Street via the ramp to Downtown Alexandria
- Slight Left onto Callahan Drive
- Destination will be on the left across from the King Street Metro Station
From the North
- I-495S/Beltway ramp to N. VA/Fairfax
- Merge onto I-495
- Take Exit 43-44 for VA-193/George Washington Memorial Parkway/Georgetown Pike towards Great Falls VA/Langley/Washington
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 43, follow signs for GW Memorial Pkwy/Washington
- Take exit toward I-395N/Lyndon B. Johnson/Memorial Grove/Pentagon
- Keep right and follow signs for I-395S
- Continue onto S Washington Blvd
- Take the ramp on the left to Richmond
- Exit 7 towards Shirlington
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for Quaker Lane
- Turn left onto Fern Street
- Turn right onto Kenwood Avenue
- Turn left onto W. Braddock Road
- Turn right onto Russell Road
- Slight right onto Callahan Drive
- Destination will be on the right across from the King Street Metro Station